LIFETIME WARRANTY – Shuffleboards
OLHAUSEN BILLIARD MANUFACTURING, INC. (Olhausen®) warrants its shuffleboards and game tables (Products) against defects in material or workmanship (excluding normal wear and tear). Olhausen, in its sole discretion, will either repair or replace any and all parts proven to be defective. Excluded are any Products sold or used for commercial purposes. This Lifetime Warranty is subject only to the limitations as set forth below.
- This Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the Product (Owner) from Olhausen or an Olhausen Authorized Dealer or Agent.
- All wood components, including the playfield, cabinet and legs, are covered by this Lifetime Warranty. The polymer surface on the shuffleboard playfield and laminated playfield on air powered hockey and foosball tables fall under the normal wear and tear category and is not covered by this Lifetime Warranty. All electronic components carry a one-year replacement warranty. If maintained and cared for properly with the use of appropriate waxes, cleaners and pucks, the polymer surface on your playfield can last a lifetime without having to be resurfaced or refinished.
- This Lifetime Warranty is void if the Product is not installed and serviced by Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent.
- Any claim under this Lifetime Warranty must be made through Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent.
- Parts returned hereunder shall be shipped by conventional surface freight to Olhausen pre-paid. If the parts are determined by Olhausen, in its sole discretion, to be defective, they will be repaired or replaced and returned pre-paid by conventional surface freight carrier. The cost of shipping (as provided herein) the Product to Olhausen shall be reimbursed as well. The labor cost for removing or replacing the damaged part shall be paid by Olhausen or its Authorized Dealer or Agent. If the claim occurs more than one year from the date of original purchase, shipping costs shall be the responsibility of the Owner.
- Repairs or replacement of any defective parts shall constitute complete fulfillment of all obligations with respect to the Product. This Lifetime Warranty does not require the replacement of the entire shuffleboard table.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR USAGE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.Olhausen neither assumes nor authorizes any persons to assume for Olhausen any other obligation or liability in connection with the Products. This Lifetime Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake, outdoor use or any other natural calamity.
I founded this company.
I build our pool tables here in Tennessee and we stand behind them.
Always have. No exceptions.
Any questions, call me personally.